DraftE CAD Course: CAD Training and Understanding Technical Drawing
Learn to use a professional CAD software package Draft IT Pro, included in the DraftE Course
The DraftE CAD Course will teach you how to work with a Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) software package, Draft IT Pro, which is included in the course.
Draft IT Pro, is a full professional CAD software package, which can be used commercially. Once you have activated Draft IT Pro, on your computer it is yours. There are no annual upgrade or licenses fees.
Draft IT Pro, requires a computer running Windows XP or higher, to run.
Who is the DraftE CAD Course designed for?
We have developed this course for the following individuals:
- A person who is interested in going into a technical field, but cannot afford the course or software or is not sure whether this is what they truly wish to do.
- A person who is interested in changing career direction into a technical or design field, requiring CAD skills, but cannot afford the course or software or does not have the time to attend classes.
- A person who is interested in starting a business which requires CAD and CAD skills, but cannot afford the course or software.
- A person who is in the field, and would like to learn how to work with a CAD software package, but cannot afford the course or software or does not have the time to attend the classes.
- A person who has an idea, and would like to have it made, but does not have the CAD skills to produce the required drawings.
What is covered in DraftE CAD Course?
Below is a breakdown of the different topics covered through the course:
1. Getting Started with the DraftE CAD Course
2. Installing and Activating the Draft IT Pro software
3. Learning how to Draw using Draft IT Pro
4. Learning how to Modify Drawings using Draft IT Pro
5. Learning how to Dimension Drawings using Draft IT Pro
6. Learning how to Print Drawings using Draft IT Pro
7. Learning how to Change Draft IT Pro Settings
8. Practice using Draft IT Pro by completing the supplied exercises
9. Understanding Technical Drawing
10. Practice Technical Drawing using Draft IT Pro, by completing the supplied Technical Drawings
11. Technical Drawing Project
Each topic of the course is presented through voiced video tutorials and there are self evaluating tests throughout the course.
DraftE Open Badge
Upon completing the DraftE CAD Course, you will receive a DraftE Open Badge, which you can display on all your social media, CV and/or website.
For more information on an Open Badge, please use the link below.
Language of instruction: English