DraftE CAD Course: Understanding Technical Drawing using CAD
Using your CAD skills, learn how to draw Technical Drawings using your version of Draft IT Pro
The DraftE CAD Course will teach you how to understand Technical Drawing, while using your CAD skills
Using your version of Draft IT Pro, you can now upgrade your CAD skills to Understanding and Producing Technical Drawings. Technical Drawings that can be understood and read by others.
Who is the DraftE CAD Course designed for?
We have developed this course for the following individuals:
- A person who has completed the DraftE CAD Course: CAD training including Draft IT Pro Software, and would like to upgrade their CAD skills to include Technical Drawing Skills
- A person who is interested in going into a technical field, but cannot afford the course or software or is not sure whether this is what they truly wish to do.
- A person who is interested in changing career direction into a technical or design field, requiring Technical Drawing skills, but cannot afford the course or does not have the time to attend classes.
- A person who is interested in starting a business which requires CAD Technical Drawing skills, but cannot afford the course.
- A person who is in the field, and would like to learn how to work with a CAD software package to produce Technical Drawings, but cannot afford the course or does not have the time to attend the classes.
- A person who has an idea, and would like to have it made, but does not have the CAD skills to produce the required drawings.
What is covered in DraftE CAD Course?
Below is a breakdown of the different topics covered through the course:
1. Understanding Technical Drawing
2. Practice Technical Drawing using Draft IT Pro, by completing the supplied Technical Drawings
3. Technical Drawing Project
Each topic of the course is presented through voiced video tutorials and there are self evaluating tests throughout the course.
DraftE Open Badge
Upon completing the DraftE CAD Course, you will receive a DraftE Open Badge, which you can display on all your social media, CV and/or website.
For more information on an Open Badge, please use the link below.
Language of instruction: English